  • Subject: RE: Code Editor Command Shell (F9)
  • From: "Buckingham, Ed" <Buckingham@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 10:11:59 -0500

Hi Eric,

        As far as I know, the C:\ADTSWIN\SYSTEM directory was also disabled.
The entry in the exclusion box for my directory was C:\ADTSWIN\*.* and the
check box checked to include all sub-folders.  I also bumped down the
Bloodhound detection to its minimal detection level.  Still this did not
work.  The only way I can get Command Shell functionality is to disable it
all together.  If you have any other suggestions, I would like to here them.

Thanks!

Ed Buckingham

+---