Greetings, all.

I am porting to the 400 a C program which go to some (unsuccessful) efforts
to adjust a pointer to point to a page boundary.  I presume this is
intended to be good for performance.

I am used to blithely ignoring pagesize.  I suppose that the 400--at some
level--does have such a thing, but is there any good reason to pay any
attention to it?

If so, is there a portable type which defines an integer at least large
enough to hold an address?  Can I cast an integer expression to a pointer,
or do I have to calculate an increment and add it to the pointer?

Thank you, all, for your attention.

Available for contract programmming.

Related ...