Cycle Count for zero on hand items

fixed

Hello,

We have daily cycle count for around 10 items, but we found BPCS selects a few items whose on hand balance were zero. It makes no sense to count items with zero balance. The steps we do in BPCS as bellow:
1. INV03 - 7, Clear Cycle Counts
2. INV03 - 8, Cycle Count Purge
3. INV03 -10, Cycle Count Worksheets

My question: is it possible to avoid selecting zero balance items? We are in BPCS V8.3.1.

Thanks for any help!
Ay Xu