Dick,

We are running a 6.0.0 version of BPCS.

Check and TEST the J - Multiple Issue Transaction from the Inventory
Transactions screen.

I believe it will allow you to generate a reverse of the CI's by
allowing you to enter the Production Quantity in a negative quantity for
a shop Order which then generate a reversal of the CI's for all on the
shop order material list.
You would still have to enter a reversal of the PR if that is also
required since it only addresses the components.

The gotcha on this one is that the transaction will generate a Mass
Component entry list for the CI's for all components. The potential
problem with this is that the location defaults to a location you must
enter in the initial screen. If you use a single location for all CI's
then you may have no problem. The Mass Component Entry list may allow
you to override the default issue location.

I cannot stress enough that you should test this thoroughly before
attempting to execute it for all of your transactions!

Good luck,

McK King
Bway