Already talked to infor. The asking price is a bit too much in this economy (says management...).

That is just the point. We own the source, the objects should be observable or recompile to make it so (except for those 61 exceptions) . There isn't anything inherent in IBM i 6.1 that would fundamentally change the way the programs or DB would work. Just seems like it should be relatively straightforward.

Just wondering if there was anyone like us running heavily customized, not on support for a decade, 405CD. Sounds like nobody on the list has made *that* jump. We still may try it. The box is an old 270. Maintenance is going up, yada, yada, so we'd like to move to a new box, but 6.1 is the lowest supported OS version for a newer box.

Pete Helgren
Value Added Software, Inc