Re: BPCS ECM Question

fixed

Rob,

ECM (Electronic Commerce Manager) which brings in our customer orders to
BPCS via EDI ( Electronic Data Interchange).

We have the ECM startup jobs in ROBOT but the problem is that it ends
itself after 480 minutes. The job log does not show errors.

There should be a parameter some where in BPCS ECM files that is set with
a timer to end the jobs.

Thanks

Suresh