From: ramona@xxxxxxxxx
To: bpcs-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, Nov 2, 2009 6:26 pm
Subject: [BPCS-L] 4.05 CD Daily Lead Time Rate

BPCS version 4.05CD
Would like to know if anybody has an idea of how to use the facility
lanning daily lead time rate but create multiple planned orders? We are
ttempting to use the daily lead time as the daily capacity of the
inished good. The forecast is backing up the planned order to the
orrect start date but we would like one planned order per day in order
o:
1) Space out the raw material planned orders, not all material is needed
n the first day of production
2) Create daily shop orders to dispatch to production
Any advice is appreciated.

amona Marshall
nalyst
roup Dekko, Inc.
ailto:ramona@xxxxxxxxx
hone:(260) 599-3702
ttp://www.dekko.com
-
his is the BPCS ERP System (BPCS-L) mailing list
o post a message email: BPCS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
o subscribe, unsubscribe, or change list options,
isit: http://lists.midrange.com/mailman/listinfo/bpcs-l
r email: BPCS-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
efore posting, please take a moment to review the archives
t http://archive.midrange.com/bpcs-l.