From: bpcs-l-bounces+viking=internode.on.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:bpcs-l-bounces+viking=internode.on.net@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Les Mittman - SBC
Sent: Tuesday, 3 November 2009 1:26 PM
To: 'BPCS ERP System'
Subject: Re: [BPCS-L] 4.05 CD Daily Lead Time Rate

Erik:

I don't believe that Order Policy G will work for Ramona's purpose. Period
Requirements means that when a need is detected, look forward X Days (i.e.
the Fixer Period Number of Days) and accumulate the requirements. Then,
create a Planned Order on the first Need Date for the accumulated Quantity.
So, if the Period Days is 1, I would expect that a Planned Order will be
created on each day that a Required Quantity is detected. I would expect
that the effect will be the same as Order Policy A = Discrete. Try it out
and see what happens.

Thanks.

Les Mittman
847-858-5235
BPCS Consultant with over 20 years experience.