Can the standard order policies handle this?

fixed

We have several products for which we'd like to allow inventory to drop
to zero and then, when an order arrives, cover the order and build a
certain amount of inventory (which could either be dynamic or a fixed
value) on top of the customer allocation.

Is there any combination of Facility Planning Data settings that can
accomplish this?

--- Chris