Sent: Friday, May 30, 2008 10:12 AM
To: BPCS ERP Discussion List
Subject: [BPCS-L] Line #s Order Invoice

I'm working on a modification in 405 CD which involves a report
off of invoices hitting RAR in which I need to get at line #s in SIL
invoice and original ECL order.

Am I correct that SIL.ILSEQ points at ECL.LLINE?
What does RAR.RSEQ point at?
Regardless of the # of lines on SIL invoice, does the whole invoice end
being a single record of RAR?

As orders get satisfied, the order lines & orders get coded complete,
to purge.
When does this purge normally occur ... during end fiscal month, or as
as an order has been completely filled shipped billed?

Orders have a description which defaults to item description from item
master, but for some customers, we substitute info, specific to the line
of the customer purchase order, which shows up on billing invoice, and I

need to go back to the ECL to access in later reports, so I'm interested
how long the customer order remains in the system.
Al Mac