Re: I need to single thread Interactive job - ACR300

fixed

Duplicate posting ... I answered already.

ACR300 is an INQUIRY program ... that is not the source of your messed up transactions ... I told you one way that could happen.

The command to run ACR300 is CALL ACR300
I always do "C" on end just in case makes a difference.
There's many ways to call a program.
Using a menu is easiest for me, like where BPCS says "Call program directly"
:
I was just thinking, if some one is running ACR300 in a single thread
environment or know how that is to be done. Some time it is creating
duplicate/wrong transaction in RAR.Can some one advise me what are the
commands to be used to do that.

Thanks,

AH