You should take a look at Cashbook. Cashbook is a proven comprehensive cash management solution that includes automated A/R, A/P, and Cash Reconciliation. Cashbook has been successfully deployed at well over 100 BPCS companies around the world. As a Cashbook business partner, I'm happy to discuss this with you further.

Rick Halsten
President & CEO
Nexgen Software Technolgies, Inc.

"Reinardy, James" <jreinardy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Our bank is proposing to automate our A/R processes by sending us a file
with payment information including customer number, invoice number, etc
rather than the actual check. Our credit group is asking if we can take
advantage of this. Does anyone know of a way to accept a file for
automatic cash application in a version 6.0.04 system, or an add on
module that we could use to do this? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Jim Reinardy
Badger Meter, Inc.
Milwaukee, WI