Customer PO number with DRP resupply orders

fixed

Hi

I posted this question a couple of weeks ago, and unfortunately got no
answers. Second try: wish me better luck!

When I am creating DRP resupply orders, the customer purchase order number
field in the order header ECH is automatically populated with value "
2003    ".
I am trying to change this default value, but I cant figure out where it
comes from.

I checked file RCM Customer master, DDR Distribution relationship master,
EST Customer Ship to file (required to declare the Ship to warehouse number
in DRP ), and DRP systems parameters, as well as order entry system
parameters and found nothing relevant. We are on 6.0.0.44.

Thanks for your help

Daniel Warthold
Business Analyst
Eicon Networks Corporation