BPCS Doc List by Al

fixed

http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/stories/2002/11/08/bpcsDocSources.html

On my personal weblog, I just added a section listing where you can go to
get BPCS documentation.  This is all stuff I have said before in past posts
to BPCS_L, and I am sure it is far from complete, has broken links,
misspellings and statements that are not factual, but not deliberately
so.  Section 4 was added as an after thought, so I know it will be very
superficial.  However, I am still open to suggestions how I can improve this.

-
Al Macintyre (macwheel99@sigecom.net via Eudora)
Al's diary http://radio.weblogs.com/0107846/
Cure cancer. http://members.ud.com/about/