Upgrading to BPCS V8

fixed

Hello All!!!

At present we are on BPCS V6.1.01 Mixed Mode, On AS400
(OS 400 V4 R5 M0).

Now our organization is planning to move to BPCS V8 MM
on existing AS400 with concurrent user license base
instead of existing CPU based License.

1) Appreciate any adivse from Anyone who had experiene
of upgrading from V6.1.01 to V8 related to conversion
of data, MBR fixing or any other problem area??

regards