  • Subject: Re: General BPCS OGS question
  • From: "Cheryse Yorton" <cyorton@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 08:26:27 -0600

I am glad you found a cost effective way to get around SSAGT.  Take a look,
though, at our NoExcuses support.  For $200, you can begin with our phone
support, with no retainers.  You do not need to post a chunk of money.  It's
pay as you go, at a rate of $135 an hour, billed in 15 minute increments.
If you should decide to try us out, I will even give you the first four
hours at 1/2 price.

Cheryse Yorton