ERP Survey

fixed

I believe Midrange magazine published an ERP Survey comparing different ERP
packages.

My attempts to search their site have proved futile - I still do not have a
copy of the survey. Maybe, I' was searching the wrong sites.

Would any list member be having a copy that can be e-mailed direct to me?

Thanks in advance.

-----
Bharat D Balsavar, BPCS Implementation Support Team
Moga Factory - Nestlé India Limited

+---