  • Subject: Re: About BPCS V6.1.01 MM
  • From: "Genyphyr Novak" <novakg@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 17:08:26 -0500

Hi Dennis,

I will post a notice when the document is on OGS and let everyone know the
navigation to get to it. The ZEF file is the Order Error File, and on our
systems is in 6002 also, and has been around awhile (we think since 6.0.00).
You should have one, as this is how the Fat Client sends messages to the PC
Client about errors using this file. Records should disappear out of the
file once the message was sent (displayed). You should have this file
(unless you are modified). There shouldn't be anything in it normally. . .
our system has no records in this file right now, for example.

Thanks

Genyphyr Novak
SSA Global Technologies