  • Subject: Re: ITH not posted to Gen Led (Was CST600 rollup)
  • From: Jesus Maynez <bpcsmaynez@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 11:45:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks everybody for the valuable help.

The transaction were posted today, it seems like some
BPCS (6.04) applications are generating new
transactions with old dates. I will have to track the
transactions everyday to see what is going on.

But, I still have a question.  Several people told me
to verify the ITE file and check the GL post flag. I
did that, but I am confuse because there are some
transaction that have an 'N' and another a blank. Do
these two values work of the same way, and they do not
post to the GL?

Thanks again!
Jesus Maynez