  • Subject: Re: V4R4M0 & NEWI problems
  • From: "Micki Rogers/MiWheel" <Mrogers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:39:10 -0400

Also, try ENDHOSTSVR *ALL (and let this completely finish) before your
ENDTCP

                    "Genyphyr

                    Novak"                 To:     <BPCS-L@midrange.com>

                    <novakg@ssax.co        cc:

                    m>                     Subject:     Re: V4R4M0 & NEWI
problems
                    Sent by:

                    owner-bpcs-l@mi

                    drange.com

                    03/30/2000

                    10:27 PM

                    Please respond

                    to BPCS-L

Hi Dennis,

I would not suggest bringing down TCP/IP without bringing down the Newi
daemons first - they are likely looping because you have ended TCP out from
underneath them while they are running and listening on ports.

Try either ending the subsystem they run in or end them manually with
option
4, then bring down TCP.

Thanks

Genyphyr Novak