We at iWork Software, L.L.C. have continued to strive with the best interest
of our clients in mind and empathize with you concerns about documentation;
however I know that we can do more to help you resolve your situation than
just empathize.   We have services that can help you with your Business
Planning and Control System (BPCS) documentation, implementation, project
management and continuos process improvement efforts. We have  a strong 12
year history as an affiliate of System Software Associates (SSA).   Our
relationship with SSA allows us to sell the BPCS software in the Southeast.
We currently support directly of 400 BPCS customers.  This allows us to be
in the situation were we understand the clients needs better but at the same
time it offers us the opportunity to assist with all resources that are
available.   We have assisted many clients in their process documentation
and user materials.  We also offer a complete education system that provides
SSA material with either on-site or public education here in Greensboro, NC.
  We have worked on a consulting basis to develop other material and/or
specialized education material for several clients as well.  We have SSA
University certified consultants in versions thru 6.1 of BPCS ready to
assist you with any of your needs.   We can also assist you in finding other
written documentation on SSA's BPCS.

We are also an independent company that develops, sells and services our own
software.  Several of these products are in a product suite called dcServ.
Some of the products within the dcServ are: dcCollect, dcXchange and dcTime.

   |--00               Paul Holstein
   C   ^               E-Mail: pholstein@iworksoftware.com