On behalf of Iworksoftware, L.L.C., I would like to address one point you
made.

Iwork (formerly known as SSA Southeast) does not now and has never shared
any common ownership with SSA.  Iwork is an independent software company who
has the right to sell and service BPCS through an affiliation agreement that
was signed with SSA.

One of the reasons the company changed the name to Iwork was because it has
it's own software called DCserve and the rest of the DC family that it sells
and supports.  The name SSA Southeast was misleading to many people who
automatically assumed a strong relationship with SSA.

That being said, I hope you can appreciate that any form of "Documentation"
(notably the training materials) were not ours to give or sell to anyone.
These materials are protected by copyright law and we were and are
restricted from distributing them.

I've been a consultant for Iwork for 3 years and am now a manager.  I can
assure you that I fully understand your dilema and share in the hardship
that this causes.  Beleive it or not, though, we have as little power to
redress this situation as any other user.

Unfortunately, we must rely on the documentation as outlined in the previous
posts as our only source.

--Paul Holstein
pholstein@iworksoftware.com