Mark

I am also from Badger Mining and am responsible for the BPCS Applications,
particularly from a financial perspective.  We are currently entering all of
our new fixed assets for the fiscal year and closing each of the periods to
create the journal entries.  (We got behind for a variety of reasons related
to our implementation and are playing catch up.)  It seems to be going
fairly well but your message kind of got the little hairs on the back of my
neck standing up.  I wonder if we're missing anything.

One issue I do have is that CLD720 puts 01FA as the event name on all of the
GBH records.  I think its probably a concatenation of our company number and
the program name. We haven't been able to figure out yet how this is
happening.  I am overriding this event name in CLD500 to force it to match
the reason code before running CLD501.

I do know that we couldn't create a period master for fiscal 2000 until we
got a BMR couple of months ago.  We also had a quarter in the tax calendar
for 01/01/1900 through 03/31/2000 until that BMR was installed.

We end our fiscal year on March 31 and will be running the year end Fixed
Asset jobs for the first time shortly after that.

If you have other information that could prevent us from encountering
another major disaster at year end I would appreciate it.  Support from SSA
for Fixed Assets is pretty non-existent.

Martha Bayer
mbayer@badgerminingcorp.com
920-361-2388

+---