  • Subject: Re: Outside Operations
  • From: MacWheel99@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 00:19:22 EST

Al's suggestions

Did you read CST600 Help, where it talks about best type of cost bucket to use
for outside operations, reccommending labor or overhead (type 2 or 3), not
materials type 1?

Are your BOM500 effectivity dates in sync with SFC100 routings, for the
relevant facilities?

Check CST140 properly defines where you want the cost data to go.
CST150 defines cost buckets.

Via SEU, scan for "outside" in SSARUN10 = Cost Accounting Documentation, &
review that all your pieces are in sync:
CAP100 Work Center Maintenance assigned to Dept CAP120;
If your SFC100 uses "C" basis code then have work center cost bucket just for
outside operations;

If you want to Query file contents before/after to check all pieces seem A-Ok
CMF = Cost Master
LWK = Work Center
FRT = Routings

There is an audit trail from CST600 but 1,000+ pages is a bit much for us to
digest.  Green Screen users can get a more flexible scan of a big report's
contents than spool FIND by SEU anything then F15 get at humongous reports,
then use F6 to pull the dividing line up to the top, then use SEU search for
commands to dig into the gory details of your report on-line, with LP selected
lines print just what you need to reference later.

Hoping some of this is helpful
Al Macintyre
+---