  • Subject: Re: Billing Invoice Process
  • From: "Rick J. Carter" <rickcarter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 7:44 -0600

We built the logicals that were suggested for the billing process and got
amazing results.  We have an E620 running v4r2 operating system and the
system has been very sluggish with certain jobs.  After building the
logicals requested from Nexgen's article, our billing process went from 5-6
hours down to 20-30 minutes.  THis has been great and it's has been
performing steady for the last week.