XML-INTO offers two options here:

1) ns=remove will simply strip the namespace prefix and (in your case) therefore make the names the same.

2) ns=merge simply replaces the colon by an underscore to create a valid RPG name.

So using your sample data if you want to use a single DS you need ns=remove which will give you a DS like this:

dcl-ds Dossier;
DateCreation char(10);
end-ds;

See the manual for more info. https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/i/7.4?topic=keep-examples-ns-option