I have gotten this to work using SQLCLI and YAJL.

-----Original Message-----
From: WEB400 <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Tim Rowe
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2022 2:51 PM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Creating a REST API with RPGLE

Greetings.

If you are passing in an SQL Statement… instead of pass that into an RPG program, you can instead directly create a REST API over the SQL statement, and the IWS engine will handle the packaging of the data in to JSON for you.

You can see a video recording of this process here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-hp0_a6ka8

Might be an alternative .

Tim

Sent from my iPad