See if this helps:

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/method-importing-renewed-verisign-certificate-without-generating-csr

On Tue, Oct 4, 2022 at 7:14 PM Stephen Piland <
Stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've imported the CA cert(s) in preparation of importing the new (not
renewal) server cert in DCM, but I'm getting error...

No request key is found for the certificate. If you are trying to receive
the signed certificate, you must be using the same certificate store that
was used when the certificate was requested. If this is a CA certificate,
you should use the function for importing a CA.

I realize that it is true that I do not have a matching CSR that was
generated. I used QSH and OpenSSL to generate the CSR (P10) because I was
initially having trouble getting it created in DCM. DCM was requiring
State / Province for some unknown reason.

I have seen people allude that they figured out a work around, but never
see the solution posted. Can OpenSSL be used to import the server cert to
the *SYSTEM Cert Store? Can KEYTOOL (Java, I believe) be used?

I'm a newbie at all of this SSL, so don't get offended at my incorrect
thoughts and terminology.
--
This is the Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) (WEB400) mailing
list