Brad,
Our attempt to parse JSON is failing before getting to the CGI program. It
is throwing the following message in the job log. We aren't sure how to
troubleshoot. We are compiling the module, then creating the program and
immediately trying to test. Any thoughts or pointers(No pun intended) would
be greatly appreciated.

40 04/26/22 09:27:28.852866 AiTOCInit 000438 QZSRCGI
QHTTPSVR *STMT
From user . . . . . . . . . : QTMHHTP1

To module . . . . . . . . . : ZSRVCGI

To procedure . . . . . . . : BigSwitch

Statement . . . . . . . . . : 3

Message . . . . : Program import not found.

Cause . . . . . : The calling program SHPMNTWEB refers to a procedure or

data export from service program YAJLR4 which does not exist. The
calling
program refers to export-ID X'00000022', the service program defines
only
X'00000020' exports. Recovery . . . : Recreate the calling program.

Technical description . . . . . . . . : The service program has been

changed in an incompatible manner since the time the calling program was

created and thus bound to the service program. Recreate the calling
program.

Alvin
Alvin Strasburger
Printgear Sportswear