in the VirtualHost container for each domain we are forwarding to.

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 8:45 AM Suren K <suren7437@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Brad,

Small correction in the example

I want to configure like this
ProxyPass / https://xx.xx.xx.140:5080/
ProxyPassReverse / https://xx.xx.xx.140:5080/

Before forwarding the request to the SSL enabled end point, we need to
use/validate it with an SSL certificate right?

Let's assume I got the SSL certificate for the endpoint (
https://xx.xx.xx.140:5080/) and imported it into DCM. How can i tell the
reverse proxy before forwarding the request to the endpoint (
https://xx.xx.xx.140:5080/) it should use/validate the SSL certificate
which is available in the DCM?

Regards,
Suren