Let me apply this and let you know the status.

Thanks & Regards,
Suren

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021, 2:33 PM Nadir Amra <amra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ensure you have latest PTF in first row of table on the following page:

https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/1138612

"WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 12/22/2021 10:01:31
PM:

From: "Suren K" <suren7437@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)"
<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/22/2021 10:02 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WEB400] Reg: Unable to deploy new service in
IWS
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Nadir,

Yes we verified it. We are using the Java 8 64 bit only.

Regards,
Suren

On Tue, Dec 21, 2021 at 2:11 PM Nadir Amra <amra@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Ensure you have Java 8 64 bit installed on your system and the server
is
using the Jave 8 runtime.

More info on the web site[1].

[1] https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/node/633935

"WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 12/21/2021
11:26:42
AM:

From: "Suren K" <suren7437@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)"
<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 12/21/2021 11:27 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [WEB400] Reg: Unable to deploy new service in
IWS
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi All,

In a new IASP environment in the V7R2 version. I am trying to deploy
new
service using IWS, but while doing it I am getting the below two set
of
errors

Error 1 : "error: cannot find symbol"
Error 2 : "error: package java.time does not exist"

I already applied the latest version of HTTP Group PTF (SF99713 IBM
HTTP
Server for i Level 46) and latest version of Java PTF (SF99716 Java
Level
33) as well.

When i checked online I could see a new PTF (*SE67530*) available to
install to fix Error 1 (error: cannot find symbol)

I am not able to sort out the Error 2.

Could you please help me to sort out the Error 2?

--
This is the Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) (WEB400)
mailing

u=https-3A__lists.midrange.com_mailman_listinfo_web400&d=DwICAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-
siA1ZOg&r=1i-jGlz0-JTK1aLHcsU-

ew&m=TDMz04Vl3cy2GK7mANK8Ajrz0DfIHyzpBTXgFs4UQEA&s=07WSozUN6XoavD94GWvJD8vQxwxS1pWZRY3qLvb-
VnI&e=
or email: WEB400-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
at INVALID URI REMOVED
u=https-3A__archive.midrange.com_web400&d=DwICAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-
siA1ZOg&r=1i-jGlz0-JTK1aLHcsU-
ew&m=TDMz04Vl3cy2GK7mANK8Ajrz0DfIHyzpBTXgFs4UQEA&s=9IlMyRYATQ6-
RKgbz_JFetvVvTAw9qZldFnqWfk0Ero&e= .