For now....

Been working with IBM on this issue for the past week or so (Man!  IBM support is the BEST!)....in any case, this turns out to be a defect (maybe two).  Basically, in my case, the first vhost used an ECDSA key type for the certificate and that is because the new DCM defaults to ECDSA.  The problem occurs when the following vhosts are also ECDSA key types.  For some reason, the first certificate is the "sticky" one and continues to be presented for all remaining vhosts.  UNLESS the following vhosts use RSA key types AND also specify SSLServerCert directive.

So, until they figure out a fix and issue a PTF, use only RSA key types for your certificates AND specify a serverCert directive. Or if you have an ECDSA key type for your first cert, then the other must be RSA and specify SSLServerCert.

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner