You can also create a WebSPhere Application Server by clicking radio
button below.

When you click on the "All Servers" tab, what do you see?

"WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 03/03/2021 10:36:09
AM:

From: Suren K <suren7437@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)"
<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/03/2021 10:36 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WEB400] Reg: IWS Application Server Version
Issue
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Nadir,

I am seeing the image (Image Link : https://
urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?
u=https-3A__ibb.co_bLyx0Hv&d=DwICAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=1i-
jGlz0-JTK1aLHcsU-ew&m=wDWEHQPOEirCtONHTJM-NkJ6iixPoG24o-
Cc6TekgMA&s=b0foW57fW1EKAyRb0hS4Aqt-dBr0pYrh5JRhN5vC3do&e= ) when i go
Application Server tab

I am seeing V6.1 Express which i thought is Websphere Application
Server
6.1. Also all my existing created Application Servers are not getting
listed in the Http Admin page.

When i try to add a new Application Server it is displaying version as
8.5,
as shown in the image link (https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/
url?u=https-3A__ibb.co_tbmQ9vk&d=DwICAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-
siA1ZOg&r=1i-jGlz0-JTK1aLHcsU-ew&m=wDWEHQPOEirCtONHTJM-
NkJ6iixPoG24o-Cc6TekgMA&s=DWGtk4k5ByoC88teL166r89rfxl1_QsPKPHxeR4wsSY&e=
)

Also when i go to the ifs path "/qibm/UserData/WebSphere/AppServer" i am
seeing only one folder with the name V61 which i assume Websphere
application server in my system is Version V6.1

Could you please share with me the latest HTTP PTF Group link. So I will
go
ahead and install the PTF.

Could you please let me know your comments/suggestions on this?

Regards,
Surender Kanthaswamy