Nathan,
I can add your product to my list. Can you provide the product URL?

Justin,

It's a little hard to know exactly what to recommend to you because web
development is a broad topic and you haven't shared much about what you're
looking for. However, I would suggest beginning with the following:

Onepoint Portal and Developer Toolkit
<http://rd.radile.com/rdweb/info2/Onepoint%20Developer%20Toolkit.pdf>

Which is a summary of a product we use to create and deploy IBM i
applications.

To summarize further, Onepoint Portal is a product that manages users, user
authentication, user authorizations, menus, menu items, application
definitions, and other configuration data that helps you deploy broadly
scoped systems - think ERP class systems.

The developer toolkit includes CL commands that generate HTML, JavaScript,
and RPG applications components in contrast to developers having to write a
lot of code on their own. It really streamlines development of
database maintenance, transaction processing, inquiry and report
applications by a factor of say 10. It facilitates the development of
broadly scoped systems, given say, just a few developers.

My main focus is not that of an IBM i tool vendor. Rather, my primary focus
is that of a business application developer. These tools have enabled my
small company to compete in the market educational information systems
against competitors that are say 1,000 times our size.

Nathan.