I don't have time to play but, if you want to stick with GET, can you not add an extra simple input parm to deal with this?

Jon

On Dec 14, 2020, at 11:20 PM, Robert Rogerson <rogersonra@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm new to this so I'm trying to understand.
If I want to return rows, normally I would use a GET. But since one of my
input parameters is a structure I'm forced to either use a POST or a PUT.
So I'm sort of forced out of the convention that GET is to read records,
POST is to create records and PUT is to update records.
So it's ok to do a POST only to read records?

Is there anyone else using IWS from an RPG perspective that has found or
could share some useful information?

Thanks,

Rob