Again, just so everyone is on the same page, you can implement the URLs
listed by Rajesh.

So the POST may be a call to a stored procedure.

The /students may be handled by SQL statement select.

Same with the other URLs. If you deploy SQL web service students, the
template URLs for the

(PUT) /students/123
(GET) /students/123

would be /{id}

So when a user

/students with POST it will be directed to stored procedure call.

A (GET) /students

would result in SQL select procedure and so on.

The point is that you can do this using SQL APIs.

"WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 11/17/2020 03:37:37
PM: