Hi

You can find all IWS server commands at /QIBM/ProdData/OS/WebServices/bin

off course, all task to remove web services and server can be done from
HTTPAdmin GUI

El mar., 27 oct. 2020 a las 4:14, Kelly Cookson (<KCookson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>)
escribió:

I created an IWS web services server (application server and HTTP server).
This was simply a POC server. I now wish to uninstall it from my IBMi
system. I am having a hard time figuring out how to do this.

In the Integrated Web Services Server Administration and Programming Guide
v 2.6, I see where it has a QSH command named deleteWebServicesServer.sh.
However, I cannot get any of the commands in the guide to run. I get the
messages like this one:

qsh: 001-0019 Error found searching for command listWebServicesServers.sh.
No such path or directory.

Plus, why wouldn't there be a tool in HTTPAdmin to uninstall servers?
Maybe there is and I'm not finding it?

Thanks,

Kelly Cookson
Senior Software Engineer II
Dot Foods, Inc.
1-217-773-4486 ext. 12676
www.dotfoods.com<http://www.dotfoods.com>

--
This is the Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) (WEB400) mailing
list