Hi Everyone,

I am trying use SQL as a Webservice in IWS and i am simply configuring a
basic Select SQL statement which have two result fields as shown below

"Select name,number from student"

After deploying the service and try executing using the Postman tool, i am
getting response as below

{
"sql_Student_R": [
{
"NAME": "STEVE",
"NUMBER": "131313"
},
{
"NAME": "JOHN",
"NUMBER": "121212"
}
]
}
I want to convert the result to be in below format
[
{
"NAME": "STEVE",
"NUMBER": "131313"
},
{
"NAME": "JOHN",
"NUMBER": "121212"
}
]
Do we have any configuration to say do not wrap the result?

I already tried making the Wrap Output Parameter as "false" but no luck.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Regards,
Suren