Yippee, all is working now. Thanks for all the help.

One last question. In your example when you specify the parameters as
*PATH_PARAM you also have the ability to specify a regex expression {store:
{1,3}}. I couldn't see anywhere to specify this for *QUERY_PARAMs. Is
there a way to do this?

Thanks,

Rob