Hey Jay!

Reason code 3 says 37 is not a valid ASCII CCSID - which is true - the setting I saw on our machine was 1208, UTF-8, which I'd expect when coming from the Web.

The details of the message suggest there are lots of places to set a CCSID for the HTTP Server - I certainly don't know what they all mean, but there are clues, right?

Good luck!
Vern