when a server instance is started, how does the job determine the ccsid to
be used? And how can it be overridden?

Message . . . . : Job 007519/QTMHHTTP/COREIHTTP submitted.
Cause . . . . . : Job 007519/QTMHHTTP/COREIHTTP submitted to job queue
QZHBHTTP in QHTTPSVR from job 007518/COREIADM/QPADEV0001. Job
007519/QTMHHTTP/COREIHTTP was started using the Submit Job (SBMJOB) comm
with the following job attributes: JOBPTY(5) OUTPTY(5) PRTTXT()
RTGDTA(HTTPWWW) SYSLIBL(QSYS QSYS2 QHLPSYS QUSRSYS)
CURLIB(QHTTPSVR) INLLIBL(QGPL QTEMP) INLASPGRP(*NONE) LOG(4 00
*NOLIST) LOGCLPGM(*NO) LOGOUTPUT(*JOBEND) OUTQ(/*DEV) PRTDEV(PRT01)
INQMSGRPY(*RQD) HOLD(*NO) DATE(*SYSVAL) SWS(00000000)
MSGQ(QUSRSYS/QTMHHTTP) CCSID(37) SRTSEQ(*N/*HEX) LANGID(ENU) CNTRYID(US)
JOBMSGQMX(16) JOBMSGQFL(*WRAP) ALWMLTTHD(*YES) SPLFACN(*KEEP) ACGCDE().

tia

Jay