I am working with an application that needs to read a JWT from the request
URI. The client has CGIDEV2 installed so I'm using that.

The issue is that using getenv() to get the REQUEST_URI environment
variable the data length is 566 bytes, but for some reason getenv() is only
returning the first 560 bytes.

I debugged the getenv() function which calls QtmhGetEnv and it is
returning the proper length value of 566, but it seems the actual text
length returned to the receiver value holder is 560, not 566.

I checked the variables being used and they are 32k. The available size
sent into the API is also correct at 32k. But for some reason it's only
returning 560 bytes (and it knows there are more... hehe)

I've tried with Chrome and Firefox. Same thing.

I just don't know where else the limitation would be except maybe the
QtmhGetEnv API itself, but I see nothing in the docs saying that it's
limited to 560 bytes.

Would be interested in hearing any ideas on where else to look.

Personally, I think sending that much data in the URI isn't good practice
(a POST would be better) but trying to deal with some of these folks on
other ends think they know it all. :)

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #14 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: The ability
to use Configuration Files at the system, User, or individual email Level.
This means that should any of the settings (such as your password) is
changed you only need to update it in the configuration file that is used.