I would second ILEastic.

Nice way to create HTTP app servers in RPG !!

Regards,
Richard Schoen
Web: http://www.richardschoen.net
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phn: (612) 315-1745

message: 1
date: Sun, 27 Oct 2019 18:43:33 +0100
from: Niels Liisberg <nli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WEB400] Looking for Advice/Suggestions

Also take a look at the ILEastic project - it is open source, free and used in many projects now.

https://github.com/sitemule/ILEastic

<product_allert>
However If you just want to to bring the 5250 into your application, you can do it with my product IceCap - that is not open source.
</product_allert>

On Wed, Oct 23, 2019 at 5:41 PM Richard Schoen <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>