There are a lot of great tools for pie charts, graphs, etc. that rely on
jQuery. You just need to get the data to the screen...

Here's a simple one you can modify the numbers and watch it change
interactively. All the source is right there in view source.. :)

http://bvsdemo.bvstools.com/piechart.html