Check that you are writing out your header first. This always happens to me.

Thanks
John Slanina

On 8/27/19, 8:39 AM, "WEB400 on behalf of B Stone" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of bvstone@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is this backwards?

%len(jsonData) = JSON_BUF_SIZE;

Or shouldn't this:

rc = YAJL_copyBuf( 1208
: %addr(jsonData: *data)
: JSON_BUF_SIZE
: len );

Be this:

rc = YAJL_copyBuf( 1208
: %addr(jsonData: *data)
: %size(jsonData)
: len );

I guess I don't follow what you're trying to do. If you're just trying to
write the JSON to the requester using HTTP (apache) check
out yajl_writeStdout().