Hi Jon

Please find attached as requested foe Programs

SelectProcedure name/Parameter nameUsageData typeCount
<http://10.1.4.2:2001/Collapse> MAIN
PARMIN inputoutput struct
HEADR_OUT inputoutput struct 999HEADR_LENHEADR_TOTBILL_LENBILL_TOTSHIP_LEN
SHIP_TOTCONTACT_LENCONTACT_TOTSALES_REP_LENSALES_REP_TOTSTATE_MASTER_LEN
STATE_MASTER_TOTTIME_ZONE_LENTIME_ZONE_TOTMSG_LENHTTPSTATUS
HEADR_LEN inputoutput int
HEADR_TOT inputoutput int
BILL_OUT inputoutput struct 999HEADR_LENHEADR_TOTBILL_LENBILL_TOTSHIP_LEN
SHIP_TOTCONTACT_LENCONTACT_TOTSALES_REP_LENSALES_REP_TOTSTATE_MASTER_LEN
STATE_MASTER_TOTTIME_ZONE_LENTIME_ZONE_TOTMSG_LENHTTPSTATUS
BILL_LEN inputoutput int
Thanks
Anshul

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 9:13 AM anshul narang <narang.anshul@xxxxxxxxx>