From: WEB400 <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of B Stone
Sent: Friday, July 12, 2019 8:54 AM
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WEB400] Consuming RESTful APIs from RPG/COBOL ILE

There's always GETURI as well:

www.bvstools.com/geturi.html<http://www.bvstools.com/geturi.html>.

It's similar to HTTPAPI, but there is a command line interface as well as a
callable API. Data can be returned to a stream file in the IFS, a PF
(which I don't recommend but some use), or if you're using the API the data
can be returned to the program.

There is a yearly cost which is around $300, but that's pretty cheap for a
product plus support.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com<http://www.bvstools.com>
MAILTOOL Benefit #13 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html<https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>>: The ability
to use an IFS stream file as the body of the email (either text or html).