variable in path template.

I would suggest you read the 3-part article starting with:
https://developer.ibm.com/tutorials/i-rest-web-services-server1/

"WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 06/11/2019 03:23:25
PM:

From: anshul narang <narang.anshul@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)"
<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/11/2019 03:23 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [WEB400] IWS:Multiple data structures Input
in web-services
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks Nadir and Martin.

I declared the datastructure containing the nested structure.

dcl-Pr main extpgm('TESTGETAA3');
*n likeDS(input) ;
end-Pr;

dcl-Pi main ;
Input1 likeDS(input) ;
end-Pi;

dcl-ds input qualified ;
p PACKED(10);
Mode Char(1);
File Char(15);
HEADR_IN likeDS(t_Headquarters_Service);
BILL_IN likeDS(t_BillTo_Service);
HEADR_OUT likeDS(t_Headquarters_Service);
BILL_OUT likeDS(t_BillTo_Service);
Error Char(1000);
Status Char(1);
end-ds;

So now the issue is how do I pass value of billin/p/mode only as these
values will not be always present(sometimes blanks) in the input parm
datastructure.
What would be the input source type as well.

My aim is to create some driver program which can be flexible enough to
take the diff parameters and process accordingly.

Thank you all the help .