Well thanks to your earlier help with viewing the contents Pete and comments from Larry about having to install the upstream CA as well I decided to try splitting the bundle into two files and installing them separately as CAs. That worked and ... YIPEEE - both imported and subsequently so did the certificates.

Sadly that is the end of the good news!

I assigned the apps that used the old certs to the new ones - all went fine but ... despite stopping and starting the servers I'm still not seeing a secure connection. What else am I missing?

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com