I get my certs from namecheap.com. 8 bucks a year is worth the hassle.

But, you don't really need to renew. Whatever you use just get a new
certificate and import it and change assignment of the SSL application ID
to the new cert. Done and done.

Bradley V. Stone
www.bvstools.com
MAILTOOL Benefit #13 <https://www.bvstools.com/mailtool.html>: The ability
to use an IFS stream file as the body of the email (either text or html).